Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy 1yr Locversary to Me!

One year old locs on April 5, 2008

Two weeks old locs.

I just can't get over the growth! I love my Sisterlocks and have no regrets of the decision made to lock my hair! I set my hair based upon technique given by Salkis Re (http://www.sisterlockswithstyle.blogspot.com/) on Wednesday and the 1 yr photos were taken on Saturday of the same week.

Here are some more pics!

1yr Left View


2wks Left View


1yr Right View


2wks Right View


1yr Back


2wks Back


During this past year, I have learned alot about my hair, have lost FIVE locks (hated it), had some connected due to thinning, tried out new products and last but certainly not least GOT A NEW PERMANENT JOB! I must say when I started this blog and titled it Nu-Me, that's exactly what I meant. I'm excited about this up and coming year in my Loc Life!

6 comments:

Lakia said...

Look at all that growth. I can't wait till my 1 yr. Still got 6 mos to go. Your hair is beautiful!

Reelgirl77 said...

Alright! My sista! Do your thang! I remember it like it was yesterday.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy Lockversary! YOur locks have really matured they are looking good! Comparison shots are the best.

Naturally Sophia said...

Happy Anniversary! The locks are fab.

SeZ said...

You can see the growth and progress made. Happy Locversary to U.

Nu-Me said...

To all my beautiful Sisterlock/locked siters, thank you for stopping by and the wonderful compliments!!!

Welcome to my Journey with Sisterlocks - Nu-Me!